- Our Team
Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy in Warwick Farm
Vista Healthcare offers high-quality Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy services to the community of Warwick Farm. Vista Healthcare has clinicians that have been serving the area since 2014.
Our team of wonderful Physios & OTs are mobile. Predominantly, our services take place at homes, however, we also support people accessing the community.
Home Visits in Warwick Farm
Who Can Access Our Services
Our services are available to everybody. We typically deliver healthcare for:
- NDIS participants
- Homecare clients
- Private paying clients through medicare
- DVA clients
Vista Healthcare is a team of Australian Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists. We encourage people to find the right provider for them.
13 reasons to work with Vista Healthcare
Dedication for our clients
- We are fully certified and compliant. All our therapists have public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Vista Healthcare is able to serve approved Home Care Providers, NDIS and local area coordinators in Warwick Farm.
- We strive to integrate ourselves into the team of care providers, we attend medical appointments, workplaces and regularly collaborate with healthcare services.
- Our home care offering includes scheduling, clinical notes (documentation) and compliance. We provide clinical records and all necessary documentation. This includes assessments, re-assessments and competencies relating to the Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Our services are no lock-in contracts. We advocate for people to choose the provider that is right for them.
- Vista Healthcare offers services with NDIS participants (both children and adults), our NDIS services are extensive, please view our NDIS page here.
- Our caring mobile services are available to all people. From those living in their homes, residential care, specialist care or otherwise
- Compassion and care are integral to Vista Healthcare’s philosophy. We employ university-educated Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists with a passion for the sector
- We believe in a patient-directed approach, with them setting the goals, and us helping them
- We work with carers and families to provide any training required
- We are innovative in the ways we help people develop physical and intellectual abilities, an example of this is using timed reaction tests
- We work with clients to trial assistive technologies and equipment that is beneficial
- We take a holistic approach to care. Our therapists are matched with clients and are encouraged to form close relationships with them.
What We Strive to Achieve
A great outcome of working with Vista Healthcare is to achieve the goals our clients have set for themselves. We encourage all new participants to be honest about their goals of engaging us, so with compassion and care, we will reach them together!
Occupational Therapy services in Warwick Farm include assessments, equipment prescription,
skill development and minor home modifications. Our lovely Occupational Therapists have a high attention to detail and good communication skills. All of our OTs are fully qualified, holding a minimum of Bachelor of OT.
How We Help Warwick Farm
Vista Healthcare’s mobile Physiotherapy offering is a convenient and dependable service for those seeking our care in their homes or residential aged care facilities. We offer a genuine patient-focused approach so that we can deliver the highest quality of care.
The outcomes are focused on helping clients with:
- live safely at home
- participate in the community
- increase independence
- set and achieve functional goals
Working with Vista Healthcare
Contact Vista Healthcare today and we will respond within a day. We are ready to assist with all requests for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services for the aged and adults or those living with a disability or chronic illness in Warwick Farm.
Our Occupational Therapy role may be as limited as prescribing a piece of equipment to provide ongoing functional rehabilitation, we help with both physical and neurological conditions.
In most cases, people do not need a referral from a GP as we accept referrals from individuals and all care providers. We require GP referral if you want to claim against DVA referrals, WorkCover or CTP claim or if you have a Chronic Disease Management Plan from your GP for Medicare Billing ( this will incur a gap).