- Our Team
Liverpool Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
Liverpool residents have accessed the quality and professional care provided by Vista Healthcare since 2014. We proudly provide the community with Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services.
We are an Australian owned company that operates in a number of different healthcare verticals. We predominantly partner with adults and older adults living with physical and/or neurological conditions. Our services are comprehensive, from short term rehabilitation to long term care.
Who Can Access Our Services
Our services are available to all people.
- Home care package clients
- NDIS providers and participants
- Private paying individuals
- Residential aged care residents
- DVA clients
- Medicare Bulk billing under Chronic Disease Management Plan ( will incur a small gap)
We also operate under a number of healthcare schemes. These are mainly Commonwealth home support programs, Lifetime Care & Support, ACFI and Short Term Restorative Care programs.
We work with adults (over 18 years) that are living with primarily physical and neurological disabilities.
We also serve those recovering from surgery and require after hospitalisation at home.
Vista Healthcare provides Physiotherapy services to improve the strength, mobility, balance and endurance of clients as well as helping with decreasing and managing pain.
Our goal is to improve their physical capacity, and our mobile units allow us to see our clients in their residence or any property they are living in.
We use evidence-based, graded exercise programs to help people take incremental, measured steps towards recovery.
Our Physios are appropriately registered with the AHPRA and are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Occupational Therapists (OTs) at Vista Healthcare primarily work to coordinate assessments and prescribe assistive equipment.
Our OT Services include:
- Equipment prescriptions, trials and reviews
- Minor home modifications, quotes, schematics and managing projects
- Functional capacity assessments and rehabilitation
- Assistive Technology (AT) requests and reports
- NDIS reports
- Home visits with participants to make big or small changes to their homes to move around and access their homes safely
- Comprehensive assessments
- Implement strategies (such as fatigue management) to help people live their best life
- We work in all property types, such as homes, shared homes, aged care facilities and supported independent living
- Optimising independence by helping people improve their skills and capacity in daily life
Our OTs possess a minimum of Bachelor of OT.
Vista Healthcare is a NDIS registered provider of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy.
We help NDIS participants achieve realistic and meaningful goals relating to
- Living safely at home
- Accessing the community
- Activities they enjoy
- Social participation
- Physical and intellectual challenges
- Daily living
- Overall health and wellbeing
Since this time, we are proud to have worked with NDIS participants and support organisations to deliver effective, compassionate care.
We are proud to serve this sector and find it very rewarding to help people achieve their goals, whether big or small, the goals and satisfaction are shared.
Residential Aged Care
Another key service that Vista Healthcare offers is managed Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services for residential aged care providers.
We become a part of the care team and look after:
- training and ongoing continuing education requirements
- leave coverage
- support of our therapists
- provide pain management programs (compliant with ACFI 12.3, 12.4a & 12.4b claims)
We provide both individual and group programs.
We partner with multiple facilities throughout Sydney and would love the opportunity to represent more of them.
Our integrations have been extremely successful, helping facilities improve their output metrics (ie falls rates) and ensuring all residents can access appropriate care.
Contact Vista Healthcare Today
Vista Healthcare acts with integrity, honesty and transparency. During the initial consultation, we will ask questions to ensure we are the appropriate provider, this is a very important part of the process. We understand that people and families are placing great trust in us, and we understand, we succeed through our clients. We aim to work closely with individuals or places of care to become part of the core team. This means we can participate in discussions with doctors, family members, and other stakeholders.
We hope that people are realistic and transparent in their beliefs and goals of engaging Vista Healthcare. From the moment of commencing work with a new client, we are totally committed to them and go above and beyond in every way possible.
Our mission is to support, enable, and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life. Get in touch with Vista Healthcare to discuss the patient’s unique goals and requirements.
Ready to work with Vista Healthcare?
- We offer a high level of communication
- We are registered with all respective bodies, we are licensed and insured
- We are home-visiting Physios and OTs
- Our services are flexible and people are never locked in, we advocate for choice of healthcare providers
- We serve all community members of the Liverpool and surrounding areas
We accept new referrals and maintain short waitlists. We aim to see new participants within ten business days and prioritise urgent referrals.